Thailand - Indonesia

7:05:00 AM

          So I have been out of the office for quite sometime, there are a lot of moves in the works at the moment too. To get you up to speed, I've found myself settling in Orlando, I have an amazing girlfriend and I'm working on a new site that has yet to be put up. Now, after that quick rundown my Girlfriend, Suzanne, and I have had the pleasure of visiting two countries that I have wanted to see for years. We debated back and forth on where to go for the two weeks we took off and just when all we had was a month before our vacation, we settled on Thailand and Indonesia and boy was it absolutely amazing! We were able to visit my friend Jon in Bangkok, visit some beautiful elephants and jungles in Chiang Mai, go snorkeling and join in Songkran in Krabi and relax with some Monkeys in Bali! Below are some photos we took followed by a video that I created of our whole trip! There were so many details to include so if you have any questions, feel free to write any comments! Enjoy!

Sticky Waterfalls in Chiang Mai

A huge feast on the beach in Bali

Relaxing in the infinity pool in Bali

Rocking our traditional pants in Bangkok

Hanging out with my boy Jon in the floating markets

A little water gun action during Songkran in Krabi

The Elephant Sanctuary in Chiang Mai

Trying to swim in Hong Island

Some monkey business in Bali

And here is our video:



Please enjoy and feel free to ask any questions in the comment box on Youtube or on here!

2 comments:

Victor said...

The video is awesome Bro! Great trip!

www.eatsleepdad.com

Unknown said...

Looks amazing thank you for sharing

Post a Comment