The Community Made Of Us - Trailers

4:15:00 PM

          Its been a little over 5 months since I began this blog and this journey to find, "The Community: Made of Us" and I can honestly say I have learned quite a lot. Meeting people from all walks of life and all over the United States, there is never a dull moment during my travels. Whether it was taking a shot with a live fish in it, to hiking to the highest point in L.A. there was always room to take my next trip further.

          Even with that being said, I have been working on a short film documenting the past few months of my life's travels and I must say it has taken me longer to put this together than I have expected. Nevertheless, every time I take a look at my "work in progress" I can't help to remember why I started this journey and where I though it would take me. Unsure of what lay ahead of me in the next few months, or where I would be in the next few years.

          Not everything in this world is a sign, nor does everything have a purpose, sometimes, things just...are. What we make of it is a manifestation of what we want, and what we want is a product of our own minds. This kind of mindset keeps me focused on what I plan to do with my life, although I don't know the details just yet, I know where I want to go. Just like any other Floridian in a summer rainstorm, you may not see the lines, but you can still see the road.

          So, to commemorate my soon to be finished, "work in progress" I made the 3rd and final trailer for my project. I also included the links to my first two trailers if you wanted to check them out! Be sure to leave comments on the videos! (Be sure to put them in HD!)




No comments:

Post a Comment